Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Place your posts about the North Korea Story here.

Comments:
Now suppose we are not sure it is a nuke but decide to assume the worst like you said. Then suppose we decide, on this assumption, to do something about it and, to everyone's surprise, it turns out not to be true. Isn't that a fair description to the situation in Iraq?

By the way, I thougt is was the subject we were talking about in class?
 
Well Dr. Reinhard, I think I have found a link that can possible be of some help for part of today's discussion. It discusses the two parties placing the blame on each other for the North Korea bomb testing. The link is www.cnn.com

Thanks, Casey Younger
 
That is a great clip. I wish I had been able to show it in class. Thanks.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?